Cookies policy Resainn.es
Cookies are files which are downloaded to the user's computer, smartphone or tablet when it accesses a website and enables the owner of said website to store or recover specific information on multiple variables, such as for example, the number of times the website has been visited by the user, guarantee the user's session while it browses the website, etc. It should be noted that the total blocking of cookies may disable certain services and functions of the Website.
We provide information on the types of cookies used on the website and their purpose as follows:
2.1. Types of cookies according to their managing entity.
We can distinguish the following cookies, according to the entity managing the device or domain from which the cookies are sent and which processes the data obtained:
- Own cookies: Are those sent to the user's terminal device from the Website.
- Third party cookies: Are those sent to the user's terminal device from a computer or domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another entity which processes the data obtained from the cookies, such as Google Analytics.
2.2. Types of cookies according to the time period for which they remain active on the terminal device
- Session cookies: These types of cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. As their name indicates, these cookies are stored on the terminal until the user's browsing session is terminated.
- Persistent cookies: With these cookies data remains stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2.3. Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: These cookies enables the user to browse the website or platform and use the different existing options or services, for example, traffic control and data communication, session identification, access to restricted access areas, use of security elements during browsing or storage of contents for broadcasting video or sound. In this case session and persistent cookies are used. We use these types of cookies on the Website in order to enable some of its functionalities. In this case session cookies are used.
- Analytic cookies: These cookies enable us to quantify the number of users and hence carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the how users use our website. User browsing on our website is analysed in the aim of its improvement. Third party analytic cookies are used on the website, such as Google Analytics cookies which are used especially for this purpose and have different expiration periods according to the information they provide. Google Analytics is a service provided by Google, Inc., a company from Delaware with its headquarters located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ("Google"). For further information: https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Information collected by means of website cookies can be used both by the owner of the website or a third party providing a service to the owner. In this sense, cookie information used on the Website is processed by RESA and by third parties such as Google for analytic cookies.
4. Cookie management.
Considering the information provided via this Cookies Policy, below we provide you with information on how to manage cookies used on the Website via the different options provided by the most popularly used browsers (Explorer, Firefox and Chrome). If the installation of all of the Website's cookies is prevented, some of its functionalities as well as some of its contents may be affected.
4.1. How to view cookies.
All browsers provide the user with the option to search and view the cookies installed by a specific website, obtain information in relation to their duration and the ability to delete them, as indicated in the following section. A series of informative links are provided below about the most popularly used browsers in question:
4.2. How to deactivate or remove cookies
In order to deactivate, restrict, block or delete cookies, users must change the configuration of the browser they use on their terminal, be it a computer, smartphone or tablet. In general browsers provide the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
- The browser rejects all cookies and hence, no cookies from any websites are installed on the terminal.
- The browser notifies users before installing the cookie so that they can decide to accept or reject its installation.
- The browser only rejects third party cookies from the websites it visits but not those used by the actual website on which it is browsing.
- The option for browsing in private mode by means of which cookies are installed on the terminal but are eliminated automatically when the website browsing is completed.